Monday, November 13, 2017

Cyber Sale ~ The Cutting Cafe ~

Howdy Crafters - I have so been an a roll with creating Treat Cups from The Cutting Cafe  - I found this cardinal, holly and ornament with holly 3d stickers by Recollections in my stash and added them to the front of the treat cup~ 

Did you know there is a Cyber-sale going on today - come on over and see what SVG - PDF's are on sale!  You can get a great deal!
HURRY SALE ENDS THIS EVENING!

 thanks for dropping by - blessings, Gail


Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Ornament Treat Cup SVG ~ The Cutting Cafe
Bakers Twine
Gross grain ribbon - Bow-it-all
Recollections Cardinal, holy and ornament sticker embellishments
Clear Cardstock for window - purchased at the Cutting Cafe
Cardstock: Kraft, Plaid, Black and Chipboard - Score-Tape, Scotch White Glue, ATG - M&M's

It would be an  honor to share with:
Nov 30 November CHN Patterned
Nov 30 November CHN Extra Christmas
Nov 30 Beccy's Place Nov 5th Annual Holiday Card/Project  - C is for cardinal
I created all A-Z so I am starting over with some new items through November
Nov 17 CHN Weekly Christmas 
Nov 20 PIP #1746 AG #1




5 comments:

  1. Gail, this is so cute I went on over to the Cutting Café and what a treat!! I love the little birds you added to this! But my favorite thing is how the treats become an adorable ornament too <3 Keep up the great work and thanks for joining the fun at PIP Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful 3D creation & the treats inside are an added bonus.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful treat cup Gail, your going to have quite a collection to give away. I like the lovely big bow on this one, it's a fabulous embellishment and gives your ornament lots of extra colour. The cardinal is cute too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail, that treat ornament is adorable, and I'm sure someone will be wanting to open it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for November!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.