Saturday, May 20, 2017

View Master Box

Howdy Crafters - When I saw this view-master at the Silhouette Store I just had to purchase it - it was made for the Cameo which is a larger mat but I resized it - this is rather small but I still like it - it will hold about 2-3 miniature candy bars - cardstock used: red, white, yellow, black, and plaid- I created the sentiment in Silhouette Design Studio - thanks you for stopping by.

It would be an honor to share with
May CHN Patterned Paper
QKR Stampede #244 Things with wings or AG #1
Cardz TV Mailbox Smiles AG #2


6 comments:

  1. FAB-U-LUS a Great blast from the past
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Gail! That does bring back some wonderful childhood memories. :-D Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes" or optional "Things with Wings" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brings back memories! Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I love this! Great project! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail, this is so adorable. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This brings back many happy childhood memories. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.