Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Serving Tray

Howdy Crafters - This is a serving paper tray by Lori Whitlock. It is an SVG cut that I put through my Portrait die cutting machine using 2-sided Kraft cardstock - heavy weight- I made the score-lines for this tray as demo by Linda in this video - Click HERE 
Linda was using her tray to  house 6 cupcakes
 for Halloween - after watching her video I purchased the tray - followed the video tutorial to create the score lines in Silhouette Design Studio and it worked for me.
I think this tray would be good for a bathroom or placed on a dresser to house items as well - I am sure there are other possibilities -just select the cardstock you wish to use -  I cut this tray using my Portrait so I am sure it can even be made larger - for those who have the Cameo machine. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week ~ Gail ~

It would be an honor to share with
CHN Patterned paper challenge
Simon says Monday -  Home Sweet Home - using the recipe tote for coupons and mail #3

2 comments:

  1. Gail, this will be perfect for cupcakes or whatever treat you want to give....wish I lived closer, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great tray! I also love the pattern that you used. Thank you so much for sharing another project with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.