Monday, January 2, 2017

Favorite 2016 Card

I would have to say this is my favorite card from 2016. 






I received a Portrait in November and just fell in love with SVG pop up box cards by Lori Whitlock - I created this card especially for my Pastor I really like how it turned out - I expect to create more - mixing up the background papers and such.


 I am sharing with heARTful 2017 Challenge - share a favorite from 2016

 Recipe
SVG Train Pop up Box Card by Lori Whitlock can be found HERE 
White cardstock for card base and other sections
Patterned Cardstock for mats
TH Snowflakes Embossing Folder for background mats
Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Embossing folder for Train mats
Cranberry, Black, Yellow, Green, Red, and Patterned cardstock for Train and elements
Glitter Gel
Stamp Sentiments - various designers - Art-O - Jillian - Clear Dollar Stamp
Versafine Ink - Misti - Joy to the Word is a stamp and Die cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.