Thursday, April 28, 2016

My Cup...

Howdy Crafters - this card is based on a color challenge at QKR - I have to admit - color challenges are truly a challenge for me and my camera is a challenge at that in showing all of the correct colors. Sheez! Don't get it but I did follow all of the colors for this challenge - and happy that QKR listed them: Brown, Pale Pink, Sage Green, Cream and Gray - thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week. Gail

Recipe
Cream Cardstock for the base of card
WRMK Corner Rounder
Sage Green Patterned Paper Cardstock for mat - I know it looks GRAY - is Sage Green
Pale Pink Patterned Paper Cardstock for second mat - it is lighter than shown
QKR Stamped Stamp - Gina K Black Ink
Spectrum Noir Markers - Gray, Pale Pink, Sage Green - squares, hearts, flowers, leaves
Pearlescent Watercolor - Cream on some of the squares
Crayola Brown Coloring Pencil - cup
Pink and white Twine
Brown Button

 It would be an honor to share with these challenges:
CHN Patterned Paper Challenge
#188 QKR Stampede Color Challenge #1



1 comment:

  1. A very cute card, Gail. Thanks for joining us for the QKR color challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.