Friday, February 5, 2016

Chalk Ola Final Reviews

Howdy Crafters - I have been reviewing the Chalk Ola Markers by Anju. Today's post is my final review of the products.

 To see my previous projects Click HERE for project 1- HERE for project 2, and HERE for project 3

Anuj was generous to ship 2 different set of Chalk Ola Markers and one package of Chalkboard labels.

NEW PRODUCT
Self-adhesive labels - a variety of sizes
This is a family own business that sells their product on Amazon.

For my final projects I have created two tags - one using the markers with labels and the other using the Platinum Series Markers on the Paper Company Black Cardstock.
 
 My First tag features the Chalk Ola 5.5 mm marker in white and the Chalk Ola labels - hat and mustache.  I like the smoothness of this marker on the chalk labels and these 2 labels are perfect for a manly creation.










I was not sure how I was going to use these large tipped markers for paper crafting and then the idea came to me to create a background. I selected a black cardstock so the colors would be bold and brilliant - and I have to say, I do like this background and I can see me using these markers for future products to make bold colored backgrounds. The markers on the black cardstock also gives a chalkboard look as well.  I am pleased with the results.

Would you like to own some of these markers?  Below are the links and a discount to boot! 

I would like to also say, Thank You Anuj for inviting me to test your products.  I have had fun creating with them this week. I wish you the best in your sale with this wonderful product,

Thank you to my readers for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Visit our Website
20% Off on Amazon US & UK Coupon -> “CHALK20A”
20% Off on Amazon - Use Code ->  “CHK20OFF “
Information from Anuj:
Two important points about Chalk Markers:
1) The Markers are used on Non Porous Surface only (So its best to test a small area)
2) Chalk markers as a medium have high density Chalk Ink, due to which New markers take 2 to 3 mins prep time – Once used the ink flows smoothly.
 These markers can be used on any Non Porous Surface (Like Chalkboard, Windows, Labels, Canister, Paper etc). The Pens are water based - Wet wipe and can be erased easily using wet cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.