Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner! I was a winner ~ Happy Dance!

 This would be me! Thank you Paulette for this lovely prize. I look forward to receiving it.
If you have not been to TLC - stop by and sign up as a buddy - Daily Freebies and lots of lovely items in the store! Have a blessed Day - Gail

Link to TLC - Click HERE

2700 Followers Blog Candy~!

I left the previous winner up for a week, and tried to find an email address for her with no success.....

SO... THE NEW WINNER IS .....
GAIL~!

Please email me.


French Antique Sign......Canvas Art.....
In the picture it is resting on an easel.  I think I am going to make it a hanging piece with antique wire and beads.
Measures 6.5 x 9"

One lucky FOLLOWER will own this beauty~!
DRAWING will be at 2700 Followers~

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.