Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner

Well, Blogger took away all of my Challenge Awards I had in a tab[ one day I was uploading win badges to my blog postings and when I went to my tab to upload - I only found a challenge post there and all of my awards were gone! Disappeared big time! - boo hoo - so I will be posting wins as a post and hope my postings do not disappear. 


Here is my latest win -  4 Stamps! Happy Dance!






thanks Tammy! I am so honored to win these four stamps! Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by.

 Here is the link to Tammy's blog if you would like to win her prizes as well - Tammy's Link - Click HERE

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Congrats, Gail! Sorry you lost your blog page! I would freak if I lost mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.