Saturday, December 1, 2012

White on White

Hi Scrappers - I made a White on White card tonight and there is a sentiment - Jesus is the Reason for the Season stamped with white ink - my camera did not do that well picking it up, but in person it can be read. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend! ~ Gail ~
RECIPE
White Pre made Card - Joann Essentials
Embossing folder - Winter Village by Craft too
Snowflake brad - Recollections
White ink - MS
Jesus is the Reason rubber stamp - unknown - I purchased at Michaels last year
CHALLENGES
Creative Craft -white on white - 3E (#2)
  Simon Says - anything goes - end Wed 12/5 un
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas - un - ends 12/1
Wags and Whiskers - Christmas - cards/paper projects - un - end 12/6
 Pin and Tack - Spark Your Creativity now -anything goes - monthly Challenge November-un
Tuesday Alchemy - ends Dec 3 - anything goes-un - end 12/3
2012 Christmas Cards - Paper Piecing or any Christmas Card
Stampin Sisters in Christ - Christmas - their last challenge

5 comments:

  1. Like the card. Especially like the embossing folder used. You're welcome to CASE/copy my Reindeer 1 Tag. I made a 2nd using the other Reindeer Flight Reindeer and will post it soon. Do not see your blog candy you mentioned. Have a nice day.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I found the blog candy word at top of your blog & clicked. LOL at the 50 parts. I'll let you know here that I liked Math in school as in Calculus & Statistics. In college I had the same wonderful professor for Pre-Calc I, Pre-Calc II, Calc I, II & III and Statistics I & II. I made As in all of those classes. Majored in Computer Science and rcvd a B.S. in Computer Science.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, this is so pretty, love all the white with the church.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful white on white card!! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Craft Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the embossing! Very elegant!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.