Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Origami Money Trees

Hi Crafty People! 
If you were on my Christmas List you would be getting one of these Money Trees as your present. Isn't this the cutest thing. I found the best directions at this blog if you want to create some Money Trees - I also have an Origami Money Book with lots of paper folding using money. Thanks for stopping by. 

Do you think this project would qualify for any challenges? Hmmm

Enjoy your day. I am off to bed! See you tomorrow! Gail

Oh, I should mention this: My Christmas list is full - sorry, all these trees are taken.
Challenge
Ends Dec 31 - Tuesday Alchemy - anything but a card
 

5 comments:

  1. I think this is quite unique and festive shaped like a Christmas Tree. Sure beats having to put it into a gift card holder box hiding it. You can enter this in Decorate to Celebrate Holiday challenge possibly. Other challenges I think require a sentiment somewhere or on front. Add a tag & tie a ribbon on and then you could enter in several challenges.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun idea.
    thank you for visiting my blog.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't those just the cutest things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.