Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Merry Christmas Poinsettia Box

Hi Scrappers. Since hubby is gone for awhile this evening so I have some more time to scrap. I decided to make this cute box I received from Sweetly Scrapped. I like how it turned out. Just right to stuff in some money or a small gift. My camera needs help - or the one taking pictures does ! LOL - I hope you are enjoying your evening. Thanks for stopping by! Gail
Front of Box with Poinsettia
Top of Box with Glitter Stickers
RECIPE
Merry Christmas Box Template from Sweetly Scrapped
Green Cardstock to print template
Score tool
Poinsettia Bloom Stamp from Mark's Finest Papers (stamped twice and layered for 3-D effect)
Forever in Time Pop Up Tape for Poinsettia
Spectrum Noir Markers
Peeled Paint Rangers Distress ink
Score tape by Forever in Time to assemble box
Forever In Time Glitter Embossing Stickers for the top of box
CHALLENGES
Ends Dec 15  The Cutie Pie  - CH#33 Cute Christmas - unlimited projects
Ends Dec 17 - FOST - Christmas Project CH#50
Ends Dec 17 Tuesday Alchemy - CH#44 Anything Goes - Unlimited Projects
Ends Dec 17 My Craft Spot - Wrap it Up - Boxes - 1E
Ends Dec 20 Wags and Whiskers - CH #94 anything goes - unlimited projects
Ends Dec 31 Pin and Tack - Spark your Creativity Now - CH#4 anything goes- unlimited projects
Ends Jan 2013 Clear it Out - Christmas - unlimited projects

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely box, sure to make a present really special. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Love the 3D. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute gift box! I love to make boxes out of paper! Very pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us at Clear It Out!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you to join my blog...MaryAnn.....scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty box! The papers and embellishments are so pretty! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just darling! Great gift box! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the decorated Christmas box. Great idea.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a sweet little box! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I love making boxes and your looks like the perfect size. :) You did a great job decorating your gift box. Thanks for entering your project in the *wrap it up* challenge at My Craft Spot.:)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous box!!! I just love seeing your projects! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.